Marina Pointe Waterfront Condominiums, Tampa
MARINA POINTE provides the largest deep water yacht basin and marina currently under construction on the West Coast of the Sunshine State! Three luxurious, waterfront residential towers, a few townhouses in two buildings, and a deep-water marina!
Marina Pointe Waterfront Condominiums within the Westshore Marina District, Tampa
The inside work of the first tower has started at the end of 2021, so residents can occupy their homes from the summer of 2022. The marina is also expected to be completed in 2022 summer. Unit owners may purchase boat slips with services – and HOA fees.
A private peninsula located in South Tampa, where residents easily and quickly can arrive to Marine Pointe from downtown Tampa, Tampa International Airport, or on the bridges from other cities (Clearwater, St. Petersburg, Sarasota).
Near plazas, university, restaurants, bridges, highways, main roads, hospital, entertainment, Tampa, ST. Peterburg, Clearwater.
From Air, Land or Sea, You Find Your Home at Marina Pointe!
Marina Pointe Condos’s Specialty
The 1.5 miles of walkable waterfront community with green space, overlooking a protected, deep water yacht basin on Tampa Bay. Its private marina allows residents to boat onto open waters of the bay and to the Gulf of Mexico. Boat owners can “dock and dine” at the waterfront restaurant and bar. Additionally, Marina Pointe offers a variety of amenities and recreation for the residents, and they can stroll to the town center’s market, café, and retail stores.
View from the Residences
Residents have view of Tampa Bay, downtown Tampa, and the marina or St. Petersburg.
A Few Characteristics of the Residences
- There are several floorplans of 2, 3, and 4 bedroom condominium residences from 1,831 SF to over 3,200 SF in Tower 1.
- Penthouses 4 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom over 3,150 SF + balconies and terraces
- Fob access to elevator lobbies on each floor
- Floor-to ceiling glass walls and windows, energy-efficient, hurricane-impact-resistant windows, multiple-panel sliding doors
- Oversized balconies for entertainment and outdoor living
- The residents’ elevator lobbies accessed from within the secured garage
- Two assigned parking spaces per residence plus guest parking
- Four elevators – two for each residence – and a freight elevator
- 14-foot ceilings on ground floors, 10–foot ceilings heights throughout living areas from level 2-15, and level 16 and 17 have 11-foot ceilings
- Flow-through floorplans
- Floor-to-ceiling glass walls and windows; energy-efficient, hurricane-impact resistant windows and multiple-panel sliding doors
- Integrated fire protection system with ceiling mounted sprinkler heads
- App-operated, built-in audio/video packages as upgrades security, climate control, shades and lighting, audio, video
- Low-voltage pre-wiring options for automated smart-home
- Inset accent lighting in kitchen and bathroom mirrors
- Flooring: oversized designer porcelain tile in living areas and kitchen as standard
- Gourmet kitchen: Sub-Zero and Wolf appliances, Grohe fixtures,
- European-style cabinetry with soft close slides
- Quartz backsplash and countertops – waterwall edge
- Bathroom: Large freestanding soaking tub, double vanities
and so much more…
Features of the Tower 1 and the Amenities
- Lobby with bayfront views
- From the lobby, residents enter private OR SEMI elevators
- Wine cellar with owner storage
- Air-conditioned storage
- Bike storage
- 24/7 concierge, monitoring, mail service
- Residents Point Club with bar and large screen TVs
- Private dining and entertaining room
- Business center with conference room
- Virtual golf simulator
- Private massage studio
- Yoga/private exercise studio
- Billiard room
- Catering kitchen
- Two luxury guest suites to owners on reservation basis
- Oversized resort style rooftop pool deck overlooking Tampa Bay
- built-in day beds, under trellis, shade trees
- Raised coping infinity edge heated pool
- Secluded heated spa
- Pointe park – sunset view
- Scenic natural shoreline
- Bocce courts
- Outdoor kitchen and dining
- Over three limes of landscaped trails with access to parks and waterfront
- Dog walking areas and cleaning stations
- Secured off-leash pet play area with pet friendly turf
Available Marina Services and Amenities
- Deepwater slips- 35”-100’+
- 40’ Lift slips
- Guest dock and boat rentals
- Weather and fishing report
- Underwater fish-attracting lighting
- Jet ski slips and kayak launch
- Water taxi
.. and more
Prices as of March 2022
From high $800,000s ( PH 4 bedrooms, 4.5 bathrooms, full water and city view. $3,299,900)
Please call us for current prices, residence availability and payment schedule!
Boat slips: 40 ft. to a 100 ft. boat slips available to purchase at the marina – with services and HOA fee.
By May 2021, the exterior construction of the 17-stories Tower I was completed, and the work moved to the interiors. There was also work on the 5th-floor pool.
Closing the year 2021, in November, there is a model unit to see by Owners and prospective Buyers before the complete finishing in the summer. Kitchen cabinets are installed and tiles on the floor.
The first tower is expected to be completed in summer 2022 with the marina!
By March 2022, 85% of Tower 1 sold!
Tower 2 sales starts with reservation from April with a deposit and contract later with different floorplans.