Fontainebleau – Miami Beach
Fontainebleau is a historically and architecturally important building in Miami Beach, located by the shores of the Atlantic Ocean and white-sandy beaches. The 36-stories Fontainebleau II or also called Tresor, and the Fontainebleau III, the 19-stories Sorrento consist of privately owned, turn-key condominiums with ocean view, or the beautiful resort, pools, or Downtown Miami.
The furnished and equipped residences function as a hotel, can be leased for short –term rent and provide high income for the owners during their absence. Many people stay there for months at a time, since Fontainebleau provides true luxurious life-style with full, resort-style services. Comfortable cabanas equipped with fridge, HD TV, phone, ceiling fan and curtain provide outside space, only a few steps away from splashing into the pools and getting Vitamin- D during sunbathing on the sunbeds. WIFI is available inside and outside of the buildings, thus, people may send their photos of the vacation or work anywhere. Besides a spa, luxurious stores, several restaurants, cafe, concerts, programs, LIV night club await for guests and owners. The owners are pampered with daily breakfast at the Owners Lounge. This is the true, luxurios Miami, Florida life-style! The ocean is only a few-minute-walk from the buildings, where jetski can be rented. Banks, restaurants, shoppes, stores, medical facilities, anything is reachable fast and easily from Fontainebleau.
Fontainebleau II or Tresor, the 36 stories tower has 460 units – studios,1 and 2 bedroom residences with balcony. Features: granit kitchen counters, marble counters in the bathrooms, sleeper sofa in the living room. Size: from 46 sq. m (491 sq. ft) to 1600 sq.ft, priced from $675,000 over 4 million.
There are resale units availabe for purchase in different size and price usually with a garage and turn-key condition. The availability is changing.
Examples of residences
- 1 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom, 72 sq.m. direct ocean view: $1.659,000
- 1 bedroom, 2 bathroom, lage balcony, ocean and city view, 1 garage, 91 sq. m. 980 sq.ft.: $1,050,000
- 2 bedroom, 3 bathroom, 139 sq.m. 1496 sq.ft. :$1,950,000
- 2 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom, 139 sq.m., with direct oceanview, furnised, 1 garage: $3,200,000
Fontainebleau III or Sorrento is 18 stories building, consists of almost 300 units. The bigger residences have 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, 306 sq.m. 3300 sq.ft. They can reach $ 8M.
Examples of residences
- studio, 1 bathroom, 48 sq.m. 521 sq.ft. furnished, 1 garage $650,000
- 1 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom, 72 sq.m. direct oceanview, furnished, 1 garage $1,659,000
- 2 bedrooms, 2.5 bathroom, 87 q.m., furnished, 2 garages, $2,399,000
- 4 penthouse residences on the 19th floor, 4 bedroom, 6 bathrooms, oceanview, 4 garages, 306 sq.m., 3300 sq.ft. $7,900,000
Some of the unique amenities of Fontainebleau
- owners’ lounge
- cleaner, cleaning service, room service
- lighted tenis courts
- beachfront and poolside bars
- family centered water playground
- and many more