Paramount at Miami Worldcenter
Not only is Miami’s oceanfront rejuvenating there are huge residential constructions in downtown Miami, as well. The second greatest development of the USA, the 30-acre Miami Worldcenter will be completed in 2019. It will have museums, parks, shopping-, entertainment-facilities, sport-facilities, a hotel and convention center, and transportation opportunities.
After the applicants invest the funds and apply for immigration, they can receive conditional permanent resident status. Finally, the Permanent Resident Card or “Green Card” may be granted. At the end of the program, investors receive their money back, which can be used toward purchasing or paying out a unit in Paramount.
The Paramount at Miami Worldcenter is located between two major highways – I-395 and I-95. It is adjacent to the Miami Central Station, which takes passengers to and from Orlando in just three hours. Paramount is easily accessible from the Miami International Airport and the Miami Port. The tower’s residents can stroll to the neighboring stores, restaurants, bars, offices, art galleries, sport venues, or take the Metrorail or Metromover. Miami Beach, American Airlines Arena, A. Arscht Performing Arts Center, Perez Art Museum, Frost Museum of Science, a college, medical centers, Museum Park, Bayfront Park, and the Freedom Tower.
- 1 bedroom, 1.5 bathroom, den 110m2
- 1 bedroom, 2 bathroom, den in four sizes from $700,000
- 2 bedroom, 3 bathroom, den in 3 sizes from $900,000
- 3 bedroom, 4 bathrooms, den in two sizes from $1,500,000
Some features of the residences
- 8-54 floor, 533 residences, 13 units per floor (most of which has been sold)
- Price from $570-800 sq. ft. ( it is a lower price compared to other cities of the world)
- Private elevators
- 10 foot – 3 m. high ceilings in living areas
- Outdoor living rooms
- Only the two smallest units share one elevator, there are 10 elevators in the building
- One assigned and one valet parking per unit
- Units can be rented four times a year, for at least three months at a time
- Floor-to-ceiling windows in the penthouses
- Playground and playroom
- Lounge, restaurant, bar, grocery store, business center, spa/salon, sauna, hair/nail bar
- Infinity pool, sunrise pool, resort style pool, poolside bungalows- and daybeds, floating seating pods, sunbeds, summer kitchen BBQ, firepit.
- Soccer field, tennis courts, racquetball court, basketball half-court, state-of-the-art fitness center, yoga studio, aerobics area, boxing studio, jogging path, dog park etc.