PRIVÉ Island Estates – an Extraordinary Island in South Florida
As of 2020 July, 90% sold! Would you like to be the owner of the remaining few residences?
The PRIVÉ Island Estates is – South Florida’s last private island. It provides a genuinely exclusive life-style to its residence between the ocean and the sky. World-class services, five-star comfort, and utterly private lifestyle surround the homes – from 2018.
The estate situates on an eight-acre island consisting of two, 16-story residential towers with eighty residences in each building.
The residences range from 2,585-over 9,536 square feet with spacious balconies providing extra living area. Picturesque view east and west direction, bay-and ocean views grab your attention through the ten-feet high floor-to-ceiling glass walls. Private elevators, outside kitchen, European-style kitchen pamper the residents.
The estate is situated on a private island estate in Aventura, through the gated William Island and Island Estates. Privé is accessible via a private road and bridge, and an attended gatehouse.
The residents have direct access to the neighboring marinas, to Aventura Mall, Turnberry Club and Resort, Gulfstream Park, numerous elegant restaurants, and boutiques. The Ft. Lauderdale airport, Las Olas Blvd., Miami International Airport, Downtown Miami, Bal Harbor are less than half an hour away.
Services and amenities – 70,000 square feet of indoor social spaces
- Outdoor amenities on several acres
- Electric car charging station
- Full-service valet
- Five-star concierge service
- 24-hour security
- Café by the pool
- North – South lap pool
- Outdoor Jacuzzis
- Lighted tennis court
- Jogging trail
- Private dock for guests and for fishing
- Pet friendly (pet grooming available, dog walking areas)
- Garages for purchase
- Private marina for maximum 150 ft long yachts with boat slips ( limited availability)
- (Nature path)
- (Private beach and beach club)
Features of the two towers
- Men’s and Women’s steam and sauna
- Massage rooms
- Aerobic and cardio equipment
- Fitness Studio
- Weight facility
- Toddlers’ Playroom – visible from the fitness studio’s steam and sauna
- Social room – billiard, board games
- Private dining room with catering kitchen
- Outdoor dining terraces
- Wine room and cigar lounge
- Business center etc.
- Intracoastal, bay, and ocean views
- Penthouse units have private rooftops gardens and full-size pools
- Smart Home technology (i. g., climate, lighting, security, entertainment)
- The size of the two, three, four, bedroom homes range from square feet
- An average unit is approximately 3,400 square feet
- 10-foot ceilings, and in the Penthouses 10-17 feet
- 10-feet-deep balconies
- Floor-to-ceiling glass on all exterior wall
- Private elevator
- Outdoor summer kitchen
- Modern, custom-designed cabinetry, European-style kitchen
- Flow-through layouts
Prices from $ 2.1 Million